Guest: Karen Kang (www.brandingpays.com)
I’m excited to introduce our guest today.
Karen Kang is the best-selling author of BrandingPays and comes to us with an impressive background in corporate strategy based in the Silicon Valley. Today, she shows us how she transferred that experience to what she does now, as she walks us through her 5 step system to create a powerful personal brand.
Here are my notes from the interview:
- How Karen learned the powerful branding and positioning strategies she shares with us today.
- No more confusion—what personal branding ACTUALLY is…and why it’s so vital.
- Looking at branding as education, not just promotion.
- The 5 steps to Karen’s Branding Pays system
- Why simply declaring “I’m the best” doesn’t do you any good for your personal branding strategy.
- What a REAL elevator pitch sounds like; these essential parts are the difference between being effective or forgotten.
- Why you need to build your brand strategy platform…here’s a great free resource.
- “What are those values that drive you? What are the passions that you have? What is the goal in your life?”
- How to evaluate your strengths so you can powerfully plan your progress.
- What’s your umbrella? What do people think of when they say your name?
- How to harness the power of a CONSISTENT brand.
- How to get credibility in your niche with the help of infuencers.